Sandeep Purao is a Trustee Professor with the Information & Process Management Group at Bentley University. Immediately prior to joining Bentley, he was Professor, College of Information Sciences and Technology, and Research Director for the Center for Enterprise Architecture at Penn State University. His research involves design and evaluation of techno-organizational solutions for organizational and societal problems. He has published 100+ articles in academic journals and conferences. He serves / has served on editorial boards of several premier academic journals and has completed consulting assignments for financial institutions and software houses. He holds a PhD in Management Science and has prior training in management, accounting and law.
- Extended abstract about research related to homelessness accepted at CHITA 2020 September 20, 2020
- Delivered an Exec Ed Seminar for Stellenbosch on Technology Innovation and Management September 20, 2020
- Grant awarded by NSF to study Service Delivery for the Homeless with Analytics and Process Modeling August 9, 2020
- Delivered an Exec Ed Seminar for Frankfurt on Technology Innovation and Management June 26, 2020
- Participated as an Opponent for Doctoral Dissertation Defense of Risto Paavola March 28, 2020