Sandeep Purao is a Trustee Professor with the Information & Process Management Group at Bentley University. Immediately prior to joining Bentley, he was Professor, College of Information Sciences and Technology, and Research Director for the Center for Enterprise Architecture at Penn State University. His research involves design and evaluation of techno-organizational solutions for organizational and societal problems. He has published 100+ articles in academic journals and conferences. He serves / has served on editorial boards of several premier academic journals and has completed consulting assignments for financial institutions and software houses. He holds a PhD in Management Science and has prior training in management, accounting and law.
Change the world
- Participated as an Opponent for Doctoral Dissertation Defense of Risto Paavola March 28, 2020
- Paper (conditionally) Accepted at the Design Science Conference March 17, 2020
- Forthcoming Book Chapter about Platforms to Support Knowledge-Intensive Organizational Work March 5, 2020
- Paper about Knowledge Use conditionally accepted at the European Conference on Information Systems February 28, 2020
- Paper about Process Modeling conditionally accepted at the European Conference on Information Systems February 28, 2020