Participated in the IS Leadership Conference at University of Texas, Austin. The conference is a gathering of IS academics and leaders to discuss the current state and future of the IS discipline, both within business schools and beyond.
- Next story Edited Proceedings Published – Conceptual Modeling – ER 2014 – with Yu, Dobbie and Jarke. Springer Publishing.
- Previous story Visited SKKU in Seoul, South Korea to present research related to design science
Change the world
- Paper (conditionally) Accepted at the Design Science Conference March 17, 2020
- Forthcoming Book Chapter about Platforms to Support Knowledge-Intensive Organizational Work March 5, 2020
- Paper about Knowledge Use conditionally accepted at the European Conference on Information Systems February 28, 2020
- Paper about Process Modeling conditionally accepted at the European Conference on Information Systems February 28, 2020
- Story on Bentley Site about our ongoing work related to homelessness February 5, 2020