- Purao, S., L. Chandra. A. Mädche. 2020. Design Principles: Where do… they all come from? (Conditionally Accepted) Design Sciences Conference on Information Systems and Technology (DESRIST).
- Purao. S., and A. Karunakaran. 2020. Designing Platforms to Support Knowledge-Intensive Organizational Work. Forthcoming in Design Science Research Cases. Eds. Jan vom Brocke, A. Hevner, A, Maedeche. Springer
- J. He, D. Murungi, S. Purao, A. Karunakaran. 2020. The Use of Action Knowledge to Support Work: The Case of Petrochemical Operators. (Conditionally Accepted) European Conference on Information Systems.
- Purao, S., M. Garfield. 2020. Process Modeling in Humanitarian Settings: A Case Study and Lessons Learned. (Conditionally Accepted) European Conference on Information Systems.
- Purao, S., M. Garfield, X. Gu, and P. Bhetwal. 2019. Predicting the Slide to Long-Term Homelessness. IEEE Conference on Business Informatics. Moscow, Russia. (See Press Release)
- Purao, S. and Meng, C., 2019, November. Data Capture and Analyses from Conversational Devices in the Homes of the Elderly. International Conference on Conceptual Modeling (pp. 157-166). Springer, Cham.
- Murungi, D., Yates, D., Purao, S. and Yates, D., Y. Yu, and R. Zhan. 2019. Factual or Believable? Negotiating the Boundaries of Confirmation Bias. Proceedings of the 52nd Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences.
- Maass, W., Parsons, J., Purao, S., Storey, V.C. and Woo, C., 2018. Data-Driven Meets Theory-Driven Research in the Era of Big Data: Opportunities and Challenges for Information Systems Research. Journal of the Association for Information Systems, 19(12), pp.1253-1273.
- Purao, S., Bolloju, N. and Tan, C.H., 2018. A modeling language for conceptual design of systems integration solutions. ACM Transactions on Management Information Systems, 9(2), 1-25.
For more info: http://purao.net/research/
Last Updated: Mar 2020