Successful completion of the ER 2014 Conference and Associated Workshops in Atlanta, GA over a three-day period, 27-29 October 2014. With significant help from Richard Welke, Local Organizing Chair, Georgia State University, and Greg O’Dillon.
- Next story Research Prototype Paper accepted at WITS 2014
- Previous story Edited Proceedings Published – Advances in Conceptual Modeling – ER 2014 Workshops- with Indulska, Springer Publishing.
Change the world
- Hosted a Workshop on Smart and Connected Cities at DESRIST 2019 June 4, 2019
- Coordinated a Panel related to Selecting a Research Topic at the AIS SIGSAND Workshop June 3, 2019
- Participated in a Panel for Working with Industry Partners at New England AIS Conference May 31, 2019
- Paper accepted at IEEE Conference on Business Informatics April 4, 2019
- Paper Accepted at the 52nd HICSS Conference January 2, 2019