Code of Conduct for Using the Bentley E-hub Workspace
- The lead member of the team is responsible for collecting the access card from the E-hub.
- The lead member of the team is responsible for promptly returning the access card to the E-hub.
- The lead member of the team remains responsible for the cost of a lost access card.
- A member of your team (coordinating with the lead member) may access the Workspace only on the assigned day of week and time.
- No member of your team may use the Workspace as a study location.
- Each member of your team agrees to use the Workspace as a place to work on your venture, connect with the vibrant ecosystem at CIC, and develop their venture.
- Each member of your team agrees to represent their own venture as well as the Bentley E-hub and the Bentley University with the highest standard of professionalism. Any abuse or disruption of CIC will result in the removal of access. Access